Write for Us – Guest Post Guidelines
If you are interested to share your insights about Forex trading feel free to get in touch and share with us a guest post. Use email email@example.com for sending your Forex guest post.
Guest posts should be closely related to the topic of the GetKnowTrading website, and that is Forex related to beginners in trading.
Here are guidelines you should follow:
- Send email with subject: Forex Guest Post – “The Headline of the Guest Post You Want to Send to Us”
- any other email subject will not be open because of high emails received so this subject acts as a filter for guest posts
- Forex Guest post should be divided into sections for easier reading
- check other posts on the website to see how posts looks
- Sections should have headings, H2, H3 etc…
- this gives more quality to the readers and makes the long posts easier to read
- Sections inside blog post should have bolded words that are important and that must be emphasized
- bold words stands out from the large sections of words
- Forex Guest post should be minimum 2000 words
- all posts on the websites are long and comprehensive so our goal is to maintain that level of quality
- Guest post should have image after each section inside post
- image should give more details to the words you write. Image/chart gives more explanation to the reader. And beginners in trading likes to see more explanation with examples/images/charts
- Forex guest post topic should be related to Forex trading
- This blog is not about cryptocurrencies so stay on the Forex topic
- The company will not accept Forex guest posts that are plagiarized or won’t add value to the audience
- The guest posts must carry one internal link to GetKnowTrading website to give the value for readers
- The guest posts must also carry two external links to authority websites such as Wikipedia, Investopedia, CNBC, Bloomberg, etc but linking with anchor word that makes sense
- Please avoid using anchor words like “click here”, “read more” etc…
- The guest post must be on english language and free from all types of grammatical and spelling mistakes
- we do not want to spent time fixing errors and spelling mistakes
- Forex guest post must have featured image
- We do not accept marketing/sales-related content
- linking to other websites should not be on sales pages, but on informative pages
- Forex guest post content should include focus keyword
- avoid using keyword stuffing
- Forex guest post content should be SEO optimized
- Content must be unique. Please do not send us content that was published somewhere else.
- Once the post is published on GetKnowTrading.com please do not publish it anywhere else.
- True original content please – not a rewrite of existing content